Terms and Conditions
Safari Island Overview of Terms and Conditions of use of associated websites
- When you place an order on the Safari Island web shop you acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions as follows:
- You use Safari Island websites at your own risk and Safari Island does not accept any liability arising from your use of the website(s).
- We reserve the right to amend or remove any part or the complete website without notice.
- We endeavour to always provide you with the correct information and images regarding our products and services however we will assume responsibility if errors occur. We will not compensate for such errors we will correct them.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders placed with no notice, however an explanation will be given and the decision of Safari Island is final.
- Any attempts to use fraudulent methods to purchase items or give fraudulently obtained information in order to de fraud Safari Island will be taken seriously and legal action in all cases will be sought.
- Safari Island owns all intellectual property on Safari Island websites this includes:
- All logos and trade names of Safari Island and all artwork in each and every part of the site, no image or logo may be taken or reproduced without our direct consent. Please use our contact us page for application for the use of image and or text from our websites.
- Any information to include feedback or ideas becomes the property of Safari Island once submitted.
- Safari Island is a UK based company and the website is intended for use within the UK and is subject to UK law, however we invite customers from all countries to use and purchase from the site on the conditions they accept the UK terms and conditions of trade.
- Advertising and external links on Safari Island websites are not endorsed by Safari Island and Safari Island accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites once they have been accessed.
- By accessing any websites owned by Safari Island you are accepting our Terms and Conditions including Returns and Delivery conditions as set out by Safari Island.
- Safari Island and associated media is owned and operated by:
J&E Woodward Trading as Safari Island
Registered in England and Wales
Units 1-2 Dene Valley Business Centre
Kineton, Warwickshire, CV350JD, UK
- VAT Registration Number GB 111543460
Safari Island Delivery Policy
Safari Island despatches orders according to the following timescale:
- In stock items up to 10 working days.
- Items on back order up to 28 days.
- Items to be drop shipped from one of our suppliers up to 28 days or as listed.
- Despatch times may vary at peak times of the year and during bank holidays and during business maintenance.
Safari Island accepts responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit and we will offer replacement or reimbursement if no replacement is available, the conditions of a claim are that damaged items are returned to Safari Island see return procedure for details. For lost items we request that the purchaser contacts their local delivery office to confirm it has not been retained. Please contact Safari Island using one of the contact methods in the contact us page within 21 days of purchase date and allow 15 days for investigation of claim for UK purchasers and 28 days for investigation for international purchasers.
Promotional postage rate of 50% off the additional items purchased is after the highest postage item is charged. The maximum of £6.99 UK Postage is on all items purchased and delivered within the UK.
Delivery is made to account holders address in all cases of payment via Paypal or Credit / Debit cards.
Safari Island Returns Policy
Items purchased from Safari Island websites can be returned to Safari Island. For all returns please request a returns authorisation which must be acquired prior to return by using one of the contact methods in the “contact us page”.
- Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase. If the item is unwanted and a refund is required the item(s) have to be in pristine condition with all packaging intact Items that are being returned for fault or damage will be assessed prior to replacement being issued.
- Unfortunately Special order items or personalised items cannot be returned
- Postage for returns in the UK are free of charge, postage for returns from international countries are chargeable.
- In all cases we are a friendly team please feel you can call us with any enquiry.
- UK Returns can be sent to back to us using the form supplied, Please ensure that the returns form is completed in full with the order number.
Please ensure you write the full address above as written and include inside the package your name, address and contact telephone number, order number and reason for return. Please contact us on 01926 640020 Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm for assistance.
Safari Island Refund Policy
We will credit your original method of payment shortly after your return has been checked and processed. Please allow up to 14 days to be refunded once we have confirmed receipt by email to you.
If there is a problem with your returned item(s) you will be contacted by our customer services team.
This does not affect you statutory rights.
Safari Island is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Safari Island may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/02/2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Safari Island Units 1 – 2 Dene Valley Business Centre, Brookhampton Lane, Kineton, Warwickshire, CV350JD .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.